just a quick update....

Here are the pictures from when we rented a jetski last week:




Charlie looked so cute in his little life jacket. :)

And just a few notes for me so I don't forget - we had a doctor's appointment last Wednesday. Everything went good. The baby's heartbeat was in the 150's. My blood pressure was 108/64 (lowest it's been so far..YEAH!) The doctor changed my due date to 12/19 (it was 12/18) The 2 ultrasounds show the baby's size equals a 12/21 due date so she wanted to adjust it a bit. She said she wants to be as accurate as possible just in case there are problems down the road. The exact gestational age can make a big difference on the type of care you will get (steroids, medications, etc.) All in all a great visit!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...cute in the life jacket!! Cute! So glad to hear that all is well with baby boy Smith! Go you! Let's hope that baby isn't born on the 21st! Mine is the 28th and it was always such a bummer when I was a kid! I vote for the 18-19th. Funny, I guess that baby will make up his mind when he's good and ready! LOL!

    Love ya,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete