i am officially caught up....

On Friday night, I decided to go to the crop at Archiver's so that I could scrapbook some of the pictures that I have taken over the last month or so. I went alone, which doesn't bother me since I usually get a lot done that way. I even had a table all to myself so that I could spread out all over the place. I did not plan on getting all my photos done, but I just kept at it and before I knew it, I had all the pictures scrapped and even had time to do 2 cards! Here is what I accomplished:

I love the 8x12 photo. Costco prints this size for only $1.49 and the quality is great. I loved the Scenic Route Liberty line so I knew I had to use that for these pictures.
I have been so excited to use that apple paper from October Afternoon. So cute!

I pretty much scraplifted this page from a magazine, but I can't remember which one! This page was a challenge because of all the purple, orange, blue and yellow in photos. Very hard to find paper that looked good with it.

I still need to do the journaling on this one. Also a hard one to do because of the colors in the photos. The blue dotted paper is not as teal as it appears in the picture. This page is much different than what I usually do, but I like how it turned out.

This was the last page I did of the night. I love that lace cardstock by KI Memories! And since yellow is the hot color of the season, I just had to use it! :)

This one also needs some journaling but I like how simple it turned out. I almost didn't scrap these photos, but I am glad I did.

I am hoping to have some photos to share this week of the baby's room and some of the projects that we have been working on for Charlie's room. It is all coming together!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your pages because they are so stinkin cute that I am going to have to scrap life your pages now. Let me know next time you go, I really need to go again.

    ReplyDelete