march 23-26, 2012

For spring break we headed to Salt Lake City to spend a few days away.  It didn't hurt that we got to catch up with friends and eat a lot of good food.  As always, I didn't take very many pictures.  I need to tie a string around my finger or something to remind me to pull my camera out.  Oh well, I guess I will just keep telling myself I am too busy living in the moment. :)

The boys enjoyed the hotel pool.



After the boys went to bed, we started Season 1 of Downton Abbey.


And like I said, lots of yummy food including our favorites Chick-Fil-A and In-N-Out.  And a stop at the Sweet Tooth Fairy for some awesome cupcakes.  Mmmmm...salted caramel.


We also got to have a date night with our friends for dinner and a movie. Tammy and I went to the scrapbooking expo and IKEA. (I may have even gone back to IKEA for a second visit.  Shhhh.....)  Eric and Ryan were giddy to get some fishing time in.  The boys had fun just simply playing and being boys.  With the exception of the final night (Cannon kept waking up with nightmares and Charlie coughed all night), we had a great time.  We even survived the five-hour car trip with Cannon.  Looking forward to many more family vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment