march 12, 2012


Charlie discovered the thrill of Ebay today as he bid on a Gameboy SP that he wants for this "Retro Gaming Collection".  He had his eye on one at our local video game store but it turned out they couldn't sell it because they didn't have the charger for it.  We had a very disappointed boy after that visit.  So we told him we would look on ebay when we got home.  He got out his money and we talked about shipping charges and what he could afford and then the bidding began.  He missed out on the first few auctions, but he finally snagged a good one!  He loved every minute of it.  Now the wait begins for it to arrive in the mail and it is just killing him.  It is starting to kill me a little too because we have to hear about it nonstop, but enjoying his excitement makes it all worth it I suppose.  Good thing I didn't give him my password though, because I think we may have an ebay addict in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment