project life....

I have finally jumped on the bandwagon and started project life.  I have been wanting to do it for a while, but just wasn't ready to commit.  Most people start it on the first of the year, but the truth is that the last thing I want to do right after Christmas is start a new project.  I was going to start this summer when I finally broke down and purchased the kit but I kept forgetting to take photos. 

Then, last week it just felt like the right time.  With the move and the new school year I feel like we have a new beginning and a new schedule.  What a perfect time to start documenting our everyday.

Here are last weeks photos.

9.5.2011

9.6.2011

9.7.2011

9.8.2011

9.9.2011

9.10.2011

9.11.2011

I am looking forward to getting them tucked away in the album this week.  Is it crazy that I am a little intimidated to dive back into my scrapbooking stuff again?  It has just been way too long.....

No comments:

Post a Comment