first grade....

I have a lot to catch up on from the past few months, but today I just want to share Charlie's back to school photos because I just can't get over how grown-up he is getting! sigh.

Even though Charlie wasn't really looking forward to starting school, he seemed pretty excited on his first day. He had to start at yet another new school so I think he may have been a little nervous about everything being new again.
He wasn't too crazy about going full day because it is "such a loooOnnnNG time" but now that he has been a couple days I think he likes it better than he thought he would. When he got home on is first day he said "It was SO boring. I didn't learn one single new thing." Great. I didn't think I was going to get that kind of attitude until the teenage years...

The only other comments we got were to be sure to add less mayo to his sandwich for tomorrow and please add apple sauce instead of a fruit cup. Sounds like lunch and recess are the top priorities at this point.

And in true Cannon fashion, he had to be a part of the whole event. We couldn't find Cannon's backpack from the move and he was devastated. A plastic Target bag had to do and he was proud to drag that thing all the way to school and back.
Looking forward to settling into a new routine and praying for a wonderful school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment