almost forgot...

I realized I never posted any pictures of the boys at Christmas!

When my parents were here we went to the Salt Lake Temple to see the Christmas lights. Everybody told us it was the one thing you have to do in Salt Lake at Christmas time. We took the train for the first time. It got pretty full as we went along because there was also a Utah Jazz game that night. It was VERY cold. As we were waiting outside for the train to show up, I was afraid that the boys were not dressed warm enough. I felt like a terrible mom. I did end up having to put my gloves on Cannon because I forgot his, but otherwise they both stayed warm and we had a great time.

Cookies and milk for Santa. We didn't have any carrots for the reindeer, good thing Charlie was only worried about the cookies.
The only way to get Cannon to sit still next to his brother for longer than half a second was to give him a candy cane. Worked pretty good!




Pretty much all the pictures of them opening presents turned out terrible, so I am going to skip those this year. Those really are the least important ones anyway, aren't they? I do wish I would have gotten some pictures of the boys with g-pa, gigi and uncle Jon. So bummed we didn't take the time to do that.

I went through all my pictures and blog posts from the last year and made a list of all the scrapbook pages I still want to make to get the boys' books caught up. I feel like I am always forgetting to take pictures, but I still was able to come up with a list of 44 pages that need to be completed. I also realized that I really don't like to scrapbook the holidays. I still have christmas, easter, and 4th of July from last year to scrapbook! Those may just go into pocket pages so I can focus my time on pages that I want to do. The good news is I have been scrapbooking this week. I have gotten a few of the projects done that I have been putting off and I have really been feeling inspired. Looking forward to doing some scrapping tonight as we watch Survivor and Greys Anatomy :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment