last week....

- Cannon decided that naptime was optional. Although, he was a pretty happy boy despite the fact.

- Charlie told me that he cannot attend Cannon's birthday party because he has to work on his moustache.

- The gallery and the new kit went up at Freehand Scraps. Here are my projects:




Most of my pages are pretty simple. I usually don't like to fuss with a lot of techniques. (even though I love to admire them on other scappers pages!) I loved this kit.

- The fall weather finally arrived. It got too cold too fast, but it sounds like it is supposed to be a little warmer this coming week.

- Charlie and I were playing house up in his room. The first thing he did was get his play phone out of the closet. Then he told me "I have to have a cell. All grown ups have one." Then instead of talking to me he proceeded to send me several text messages. I might send one text message a month, so he did not get this from me!

- We suddenly became very busy with various appointments and activities. Feels like we spend half the day in the car sometimes!

- I wanted to take one picture a day for the month of October since I have been so bad at getting my camera out. I have only taken pictures one day so far and they were not even good. So much for that goal! There is always next month?

- I had no idea it was World Cardmaking Day on Saturday, but Heidi made some really cute cards that she shared here.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I loved your gallery this month... and I always love to hear what Charlie's been up to and the very grown up things that come out of his mouth! LOL. Thanks for posting your projects here since you can click on them and enlarge them..which you can't do on the FS website! Love the details!

    Heidi

    P.S. My mom loved your gallery too!

    ReplyDelete