thinking about fall....

Even though it is supposed to be 100 degrees today, my mind has been drifting to the fall. I LOVE the fall. It is my favorite season by far. Besides that, I have been thinking about what I would like to do for Cannon's first birthday. I know it will be low-key with just a small get together for the grandparents, but I would still like to come up with a little theme and some fun details. I don't have any ideas that I love. Maybe something fall themed?

The other thing on my mind is Halloween. You may remember halloween last year. I swore that we were going to simplify things this year. So much for that. Does anybody want to give me any ideas on how I am going to make my 4 year old look like this:

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Mandy,
    Good luck with the costume for Charlie....the face painting alone is enough to make me tired. As for Cannon's b-day...I loved Caleb's first birthday party being a teddy bear picnic. We had picnic table cloths(red and white check) Teddy Bears wearing birthday hats and handmade hats with teddy bears on them for the kids. It was low-key but each guest brought a teddy bear to picnic with and made for cute pictures. The cake was soooo cute and had a face of a teddy bear made out of assorted candy. Now, I need some help with ideas for Caleb's 3 year party in September?? He want Lightning McQueen on his cake so enjoy it while Cannon doesn't have an opinion about what he wants and do something that you love....thinking of you and praying for you during this season. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness Amanda. Let me just say good luck, my prayers are with you on this one. HOWEVER, knowing your creative little mind you will have something figure out by next week. To bad that one doesn't come in one of those costume packs where you get it all for the price of 19.99.

    ReplyDelete