freehand scraps july gallery....

The July kit for Freehand Scraps has to be my favorite kit so far. I loved the colors and the papers and embellishments were just perfect. I hadn't gotten around to making a mini-album for Eric for Father's Day like I have for the past few years, so even though it was going to be late I decided to make one with this kit. It just seemed perfect for it.








What did I tell you? Cute kit, huh?!? This was the first mini-album I have ever made with the bind-it-all. I messed up one page and was pretty ticked I had to fix it, but overall I like the end result. I don't make enough mini-albums to justify buying a bind-it-all, so luckily I have some connections at Archiver's and was able to borrow theirs at the crop the other night. :)


I also made this tag for a little gift I put together for Charlie's teacher. I totally stole the idea for this gift from Heidi Swapp. She had it on her blog a few years ago. I liked that it was full of things that someone would actually use - especially when you are going on a trip to Hawaii like his teacher is. Lucky!

Be sure to check out the kit and the rest of the gallery at Freehand Scraps!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your gallery this month!!

    Hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy,

    loved that teacher gift and that great mini album! I cannot wait to get my hands on this kit and put together something similiar. I am hoping to do a mini book of our summer.

    ReplyDelete