under the weather...

This little guy is not feeling so hot today... I am not sure why de decided to smile once I pulled out the camera, because I have not seen a smile otherwise all day. He has actually been a pretty needy little stinker today. So here starts my love/hate relationship with him starting school. When he was going to a small at-home preschool last winter has was getting sick ALL the time. He has not been sick once since he stopped going in February. Now, he has been back to school for one week and he already has a cold. He keeps telling me "Mom, I am not feeling so hot today. I have the sniffles." So, there is lots of cartoon watching, pajama wearing and orange juice drinking going on at the Smith household today. And I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to avoid it - nothing worse than being sick while pregnant!! Ughgggh.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...poor little guy! I hope he's back to normal soon. (I had to laugh because Tanner has the same jammies...hee hee.)I will pray that you don't catch the bug too. Oh and by the way I tagged you!

    Love,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete