project life: april & may

I'm still plugging away on my monthly project life spreads.  

This is how April turned out:


I used a lighter color scheme to complement the Easter photos.  The entire left side was dedicated to all the Easter festivities.


You can't see it too well in the picture above, but that silver washi tape with the gold and white stars on it is my favorite right now.  Love it.



The RAD metal badge from Hello Forever was perfect for this spread.



And here is May:


The photos from May were screaming for the brighter color scheme that I tend to gravitate to.





I love the itty bitty bags.  They fit in the pocket perfectly and it is a nice place to tuck in some journaling.


This project has made me excited about scrapbooking again.  I am catching up a little slower than I had hoped, but at least I am having a lot of fun doing it!

1 comment: