project life: february and march

Even though it has been a slow start, I am still plugging away on my project life.  It has been easy to go back and fill in the previous months because of the stuff I have recorded through this blog, but I would like to get better about recording the funny things the boys say and all those small details that are so easily forgotten.

Here is February:





And March:







I feel like I am finally getting in the groove.  These pages came together much easier than January and I like them a lot better too.  I love this project.

3 comments:

  1. This is seriously awesome Amanda. I LOVE it. (I'm going to pin a bunch of it...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really like what you've done here! Lots of inspiration - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great details! I'm also pinning... :D

    ReplyDelete