may 28, 2012

We had a good, low-key holiday weekend.  We didn't have much of anything planned, which usually end up being the best kind of weekends.

We made cookies.

We beat Super Mario Bros. on the Wii.

We did laundry.  What would a weekend be without laundry?

We prayed for my dad.

Charlie lost his fourth tooth, all four have been from the bottom.

We put together a list of activities we want to do this summer.

We made a paper chain to countdown the days until we go to the Oregon Coast in July.


We took a trip to the clinic for Cannon.  Looks like it's a sinus infection.


I organized my scrapbooking stuff in hopes to get me motivated to catch-up on my Project Life. Maybe this week?

And we went to a BBQ at Grandpa Rodger and Grandma Anita's house.






This weekend was just what we needed to get us ready to settle in to our new summer routine.

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! Cookies...paper chains...bubbles...so many of my favorite things! :)

    ReplyDelete