april 28, 2012

I finally got around to finishing up those hoops in the boys' bathroom.  At first I was worried about the eclectic mix of fabrics, but in the end I love the way it turned out.  I spent about $25 for all the supplies and think it makes a big impact in the bathroom.


I also made these prints for the same bathroom.  I had them printed at Costco on glossy paper and they look really good.  You Are My Sunshine is Cannon's very favorite song so I thought it was the perfect choice.


This rug was the starting point for the colors and idea for the hoops.  I liked the circles and thought it was a fun and simple "theme".


I still need to hang the shower curtain and find something to decorate the counter and this room will be complete.  I just love the way our new home is coming together. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE everything in this post. The bathroom...we need a full "tour". ;)

    ReplyDelete