just like my mommy....

The other day we went to Michael's to get some ribbon. We passed the dollar section as we made our way to the ribbon and Charlie noticed this little book that said Scrapbook Kit on the cover. He grabbed it and just squealed "Mommy, can I pleeeeaaase get this scrapbook kit? Please, please, pleeeeaaasse?!" I didn't look too close at it, but said sure since it was just a dollar. His face lit up and then he yelled "Oh my goodness! I am getting this so that I can scrapbook just like my mommy!" He carried it around proudly showing it to every other customer we ran into. As we made our way to the register he said "I am probably going to need you to give me some scrapbooking lessons since you are the best at it!" How could I turn down that request?

Once we got home he asked me all day when I was going to give him some lessons and when I was going to print some pictures for his book. He requested the Rafiki pictures from Halloween and one for Michael Jackson (side note: He is now completely obsessed with Michael Jackson and even went to see the movie last weekend. I must post more about this later!)

He was very particular about which pictures he wanted on which page and where he was going to put the stickers.







He LOVES this book. He wanted to take it to school the next day to show his friends and teacher so he set it by the door so he wouldn't forget. He also likes to put it on his nightstand at night just in case he wants to look at the picures.

He was also very excited that I was going to put pictures of it on my blog and has been visiting it all day to see if I posted them yet. He was pretty dissapointed they weren't posted by the time he went to bed so I promised they would be up in the morning.

Here they are buddy. So happy that you wanted to scrapbook just like your mommy. Love you!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the book Charlie. It looks great. Halle has the same obsession with a mini book that she is working on right now. She has already painted chipboard shapes and cannot wait to complete the book with lots of glitter, bling and pink. Cute book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Charlie! Your mommy will love to spend scrapbooking time with you!! Now you just need to talk Cannon into having the same interest!

    Love,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete