freehand scraps november gallery....

Like I said before, I really liked this kit...And I was especially happy that I liked the pages that I made with it. Sometimes, I have such great products to work with and it seems like my projects just don't measure up in my mind.

I have been holding onto these pictures of Charlie's Lion King experience for a while. I would have never thought originally to use this color scheme for this event, but I think it ended up working out.

I just knew I had to use this little elephant embellishment on a page of Cannon. So cute! I just love that patterned paper with the little birds on it in the bottom right of this page.


The cloud embellishments and the Crate Paper diecut paper was so fun to use! This page really was a struggle to put together with lots and lots of rearranging. I think this is the only page I did not do any stitching on this time.


On this one, I did some hand-stitching around one of the clouds and a few raindrops. It did not take all that long to do, but I don't think it really stands out so I am not sure it was worth the time.



Check out the rest of the gallery and the kit at Freehand Scraps. The rest of the designers did an amazing job!
I really have been in the mood to scrapbook since I made these pages last week, but the holiday bazaar is in 2 weeks so I must work on those projects instead! Isn't that the way it always goes!?!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your gallery was so great! I always love your work but my favorites were the Lion King love page and the C is for Cute page. I noticed the stitching around the cloud and you definitely did the kit justice and way beyond...what are you making for the holiday bazaar? Quilts? Please share....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what holiday bazaar are you doing? I have always wondered about doing one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Mandy...and LOOOVed your gallery! You are the best! And I second Holly...we wanna see what you're making!!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your pages mandy. always...
    i love your style and the hand-
    stitched cloud is grEat...it does
    show up. but i've tried to hand-
    stitch paper before and it's not
    easy for me. your boys are so so
    cute! great photos too.
    miss seeing you...at least i get to
    visit you by blog.
    lYnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pages this month!.. .the patchwork on the C is for Cute is something I think you are so good at and I need to try! Loved the lion king one with the blue banner and the brother page is perfect!

    ReplyDelete