the bug has hit once again...

Well, it is a slow start to the ol' blog, but I am not giving up! My excuse is that Charlie has been sick. VERY sick. This is the worst he has had it in a while so I have been taking care of the little guy and trying to keep my patience since he has been very whiny the last few days. I usually get sick when he does, I know my body has definitely been trying to fight it off. I haven't felt the best today, so I am really hoping that I can keep fighting it.

My mom and I worked on some more quilts for the NICU this weekend. They are all turning out so cute. I hope to take a picture of it to share. I am also hoping to make some cards this week. My friend Kristy bought a salon recently and asked if I would like to make some cards to sell. Hopefully I will have some of those to share soon as well.

I made a great dip for the superbowl yesterday. Here is the recipe:

Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 - 10 oz cans of chicken
2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. Franks Hot Sauce
1 c. Ranch Dressing
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese

Heat up chicken and hot sauce thoroughly in a skillet. Add the cream cheese, ranch and cheese. Transfer dip to a crock pot on low to keep warm. Serve with Tostitos, crackers or your favorite chips.

I did make the dip too early. I think I was done with it around 2:00 and by the time we got around to eating at about 6:00, it had changed consistency and was getting brown on the edges. We did snack on it throughout the afternoon and it was delicious, but don't plan on keeping it warm for more than a few hours. This was fast and easy! (you know that's true if I made it!!)

I will say good night for now. I promise to have pictures next time to make this place a little more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment