testing..testing..

Okay, so I think I have tried to do this blog thing two or three times before. I would keep up with it for about 2 days and then I would forget. I really do have a terrible memory (just ask Eric, oh wait, nevermind. Don't do that). So, maybe third times a charm?

I really want a place to journal about my everyday happenings because I know I have already forgotten so many details of Charlie's first three years (again, the memory is not so good :). I also would like a place to post my latest scrapbooking finds and projects. I think I have had a hard time keeping up with a blog in the past because I think others will find it boring, but I am starting to realize that this is more for me. It will just be an added bonus if others find our little life mildly interesting.

Here's to hoping I can stick with it!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read about your life so I can keep up with you and seems to be a great idea to sit down and write what is happening since time passes so quickly and we forget all the cute things our little ones are doing. It can help when you are so behind with your scrapbooking like me. I find that I am enjoying reading the blog that Heidi has and staying up with her a little that way. Hope Charlie is feeling better soon! Cute blog by the way...Maybe I will start for the kids and such....my life is pretty busy but boring....

    ReplyDelete