june 3, 2012

It was a productive weekend with lots of fun mixed in.

Charlie is officially back in Tae Kwon Do and had his first group lesson on Saturday.


I washed my car inside and out and Eric changed the brake light.

Cannon picked out his own outfit.

We ate lunch outside.


My Mother's Day carpet roses had their first bloom.


Eric and I had a date night.  Dinner at Cafe Rio and we then headed home to start season four of True Blood. There also was a stop at Archiver's and Baskin Robbins in between.  We end up stopping at Archiver's quite often on date nights because we are usually in the area.  Luckily Eric doesn't seem to mind too much. :)

We made our Summer to-do list.


I went grocery shopping by myself.  The store was hectic on Sunday afternoon, but I think it was still better to fight the crowds than to go with the kids.  We usually go as a family, but I think that just may change.

Eric washed the windows while I cleaned the inside of the house.  And yes, I did laundry.

We got frozen yogurt with G-Pa and GG.





Silly boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment