just what every mom wants to hear....

Once again Charlie was completely heartbroken that Eric was not with me when I came to pick him up from school yesterday. He took one look in the car and burst into tears. His teacher was very surprised and told me he had a great day and that she had never seen him cry. As I was getting him buckled our conversation went like this:

Charlie: Where is daddy?

Me: Daddy is at work right now, you can see him when he gets home.

Charlie: I really want to see him right now. I miss him soooo much.

Me: Well I am here and I am so happy to see you.

Charlie: Yeah, but I don't love you very much....


Ahh...way to make a mom feel good. Don't worry, I am not taking it personally :)

Here is a picture of the little rascal the other day after he got himself dressed

How do they walk around with their shoes on the wrong feet like they don't even notice?

1 comment:

  1. I think he looks handsome for dressing himself. I just love the boise orange and blue, I bet that's what charlie was thinking too.

    ReplyDelete